It’s been a weird week … meaning we’ve been out of the house (and consequently the kitchen) quite a lot. There is not much going on in this bucket … and it’s an extreme close up thanks to a corrupted file…
What you can see (clockwise top to bottom):
- Tazo “Focus” teabag
- apple peels (Red Rome Beauty and green Mutsu)
- sage leaf
- lemon half
- onion skins
- banana peel (hiding underneath)
What I made with all of that:
- The obligatory morning smoothing with banana, frozen berries, one orange and Greek yogurt
- An apple, onion, sage tart for the monthly party, I mean meeting, of high school moms. I used my own crust recipe, but this was a perfect fall appetizer. I thought I took a photo, but there is one on the link and it turned out EXACTLY the same. Give it a try!
- We had leftovers for lunches and dinner … cereal? At 10 pm?